Sunday, 20 March 2011

Floral Trafaluc

In my life there are so many regretful shopping that I have done. From little thing like a tube of hand cream I don't use to ground breaking crazy shopping like this one. Like a month ago I had a nerve breakdown, and what worse I had just got paid. With a debit card in hand and unstable mind I entered Zara with my best friend Annisa, well, you know the rest we went shopping without a care. As the result, I just felt so guilty afterward. period. (frown) However, on the other hand I have bought the best floral drawstring bag and a pair of shoes to match that (well. there's still a cute small flap bag with the same pattern, but I didn't dare to lay my eyes on it) Do you find them as cute as I do?




Should not shop with unstable mind....