This Friday is a national holiday here in Indonesia, the maulid nabi day ...yaaay so no teaching today :) so happy :) so I went out with some oldest friend from advertising UI (or sometimes we called that adversinting) haha and They are supposed to have a karaoke session but not with me, I had such a bad headache I wanted to go home soon. But that was not the case there was a storm :( so I stayed at starbucks with my other friends nisa, adhy and asiah accompanying them doing a business plan competition paper,and wait and wait until the storm is over :P
Renny - Media - Citra
(in English Renny's media image)

The Lovely Desiree (no, not desire)

candid pic :p
Rima - Desiree
(in English Rhyming Desire) haha

Nisa The Almond Eyed Girl ( I have doe eyes, she has almond ones)

Nisa - Adhy - Asiah
No pictures of me?? of course since I am the only one allowed to hold the camera :p
No pictures of me?? of course since I am the only one allowed to hold the camera :p


