Friday, 26 February 2010

The Fellowship of Teaching Assistant

Well, for those who know me well will always expect me to be career woman but it turns out I enjoy teaching more than anything :) so, at the end of last semester I applied to be teaching assistant of Management Department FE UI...and the experience has been so much fun, the kids well remotely nice (maybe because I teach regular kids, not sure about extension or master program), the coworkers are nice,the lecturers I work with are really really kind people :) In short, I enjoy my job as teaching assistant :) and last saturday as a requirement we must have a software training session, the training was dreadful, but after we have a photo session (well, some of us)

IMG_2578
anis - me - zakinah - ruri

IMG_2580
me - anis - zakinah - ruri- ara

IMG_2583
asiah ( one of my oldest college buddy)

IMG_2591
"asiah, what are you doing?"

IMG_2555
ais - zakinah - ruri - anis

IMG_2569
"let's jump girls!!!"

IMG_2576
I don't know why but I like this picture so much, feels like old pic :)


XOXO
Astriani Widiastuti a.k.a. kak achi si asdos