Friday, 3 February 2012

Working Girl

(group photo for my final project)

It's funny what life could possibly turn what you want, what your heart desires and what your mind is thinking. Until a few months ago I thought I wanna be a lecturer in university but it's all has changed. I work in a bank now.. aahahaha *note to self don't ever say no so hard that it bounces back to you and bite your ass. ahahaha
So, the reason for my lack of blogging is the training time (which almost finish now) ehehehe

It  was scary at first I cried a lot.. leaving my comfort zone and doing things that is totally new to me. However, it may be what god planned for me after all. I was so afraid that it was so hard to smile as genuinely as possible at the first time. But now when the training is almost over I am sad like I am going to loose my family. Yes, we have become a family for the past 3 months. It's been a wonderful experience of learing, laughing, and doing almost everything together. I am thankful I have chosen to join ODP Mandiri batch 91
.
I feels like putting out all of the pictures of em that I love but I left my HDD in my bed room..
I love you guys, I really do
XOXO - Granny