Friday, 7 October 2011

Peach and Blue

My initial intention when I first started my blog was to say what I want to say about anything. Though my thoughts always go to fashion. However as time goes by I have done many things with my blog from changing the name, changing the appearance and (once) feels like deleting it. However, when I read other awesome blog like Caroline Robianto's blog I see that she speaks to her reader and I wanna be like that. Though I am not sure whether I have readers or not, I want this blog to be my personal diary, sort of. So, I promised I will start talking in every post from now on :p. The pictures below was taken in Taman Menteng during my hunting session for The Blanc Notes. It was one lazy saturday afternoon, the inspiration for this look is from one of my favorite blog Late Afternoon by liz, She often mixes long skirt and slouchy shirt like mine.

skirt: bonjour label, shoes: the little things she needs, shirt: unbranded, cotton scarf: itc ambassador bag: some online shop 3 years ago