Everytime I see girlish clothes it was like seeing a handsome boy all over again, as you all know I always dress in girly manners, whether it's flower, lace, bow or anything that screams girly. Not to mention, my friends call me weird if I don't wear anything flower related, even a lecturer call me achi the flower girl, enough said I am mad about flower and girly details. That is why I love labels like millly, marc by marc jacobs, tibi, nanette lepore for their playful girlie elements in their clothing, more than the avant garde names like balmain with their pointy shoulder, proenza schouler with the whole tye dye, well I once like their jewel tone collection way before PS 1 had not been an it bag, the point is I like everything sweet and ladylike...And I finally found another brand that suits me, it is called Lorick, the designer Abigail Lorick who based in New York is a Florida native and she has been in the industry for quite a while, but unfortunately the label is still not widely recognized, trust me when I say it is really hard to find the collections slideshow.





