Introducing the famous UI Wood
Mr. Bowtie, Ms. Slow, Ms. Berlin, Ms. Yellow Umbrella, Mr. Little Boss
it is supposed to be FEUI and we failed :p
It's itchy and lots of grasshopper live there :(
Our friends called us Ma Jil stands for Macan Jilbab, kind of related to dangdut singer "Trio Macan" concept
"Famous" pose at my faculty, cause well, er,,,we kind of imitate someone famous there :P
"Famous" pose at my faculty, cause well, er,,,we kind of imitate someone famous there :P
I remember when I first moved to Depok in 1990 my parents always told me, "You will go to UI when you grow up" and hell yeah I did :) (one of the biggest achievement in my life) and I always wanted to take picture at UI wood which people can see every time they passed the akses ui road..so My friends and I decided to take pictures there, it was one lazy afternoon, and the way to the wood was not pretty shoes friendly a.k.a. becek huummppphhh, but it was worth the itch, the becek, the musquitos :)









