Friday, 23 October 2009

Happy Bithday to Me :)

YAAAAAYYYY finally My birthday arrived hehe :)

PART ONE

I celebrated with my sisters (agrit n annisa) at Eaton Cilandak Town Square :) I know turning older means more responsibility but it doesn't mean I can't have a little fun :P

Too bad none of us brought camera with us so the pictures are not really good, I blame nisa's Blackberry for that (haha)
8735_1262804973940_1344180737_751853_1498093_n
The Full Team

8735_1263290266072_1344180737_752755_3053786_n
Birthday Girl

8735_1262803093893_1344180737_751838_6744810_n
Annisa

8735_1263290986090_1344180737_752757_5406654_n
Agrit

app2949271256208301
The Food

app2949271256209014
Agrit and my imaginary friend

8735_1263292746134_1344180737_752765_695965_n
Cupcakes :P

8735_1263295826211_1344180737_752774_7128888_n

Waiting for the rain at Starbucks

<span class=

I am sooo happy, thank you guys :)

PART TWO

The next day I went to Pansious Pacific Place with my parents :) Have an awesome lunch with them :)

23102009(004)
my mango pancake

23102009(007)
mom's roasted beef pancake

23102009(005)

dad's spaghetti

23102009(002)
my parents

23102009(006)
a weird looking me (haha)
PART THREE

Well how many celebration parts for my birthday? I don't even know haha So, this weekend I spent some time with one of my mate (why am I calling her mate?) not sure why Her name is Rima she is my friend from college and we sometimes do thing that we called "Lazy Sunday Afternoon" which basically we spend times eating lunch shopping and catching up at coffee shop then go home. So, this sunday we went to PIM so that I can treat her, We went to Red Tomato. We eat pizza, mushroom creme soup and Fettucini. It was delicious and she also gave me my birthday present :)

The food
25102009(002)
25102009(003)
25102009(006)
25102009(009)
25102009
My Birthday Present
25102009(007)