Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Expressions of a 5 years old boy

What's gonna happen when you leave me with me with my 5 years old nephew death to boredoom? Well usually I will tease him and make him angry that sometimes he pinch me so hard it bruises. Seriously. Sometimes when He is in a good mood I can ask him to take pictures of me. He really loves taking pictures since I was the one who taught him how fun it is taking pictures since the age of 1 year old.
So today my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named "Aira". My nephew and I found it incredibly boring to sit and watch TV while we were waiting for the baby girl. So, We took some pictures, silly pictures.
The room was on the 3rd floor of Brawijaya Mother and Children Hospital, South Jakarta. The view was quite awesome and there was no one watching us so I ask him to take pictures of me with his mom camera phone. it was silly I could not stop laughing at his hillarious comments :)