I looked through some old picture I have...Suddenly want to post this...This was taken a year ago...around August in Bogor Botanical Garden, Bogor West Java. The Garden was created by Thomas Stamford Raffles, he was a General Governor sent by England to role Indonesia, at that time. He also buried his wife here, myth said that if a couple saw the grave then they would break up, it's kind of cursed.
No, it's not snowing, I live on the equator, It would be the end of the world if it's snow or extremely bad effect of global warming. This is Kapok, in my country people use this to stuff pillow and mattress.
The Garden also linked to the Presidential Palace ( Sort of the 2nd white house of Indonesia)
A pond, among many ponds there :P
Me, clinging to a leafless tree that came from Africa (reminds me of Harry Potter's powerful willow tree)
See You Next time :D